We have a Custom Group for those who love SPOILERS. Go here and asked to be added if you love reading and commenting on spoilers. You do need to be a member to join this group.
Here is what will be posted for the SPOILER GROUP: • Plots • Character Deaths • Speculation • Guest Stars & Future Characters - This is a BIG rule. One of the things about this show that makes it so much fun is speculating who's who, but for MANY people, even listing news about a future guest star or character IS A SPOILER. If you want to post about these characters, please put it under the Live Journal Spoiler cut and PLEASE...NO icons outside of the cut with these characters in them. • Everyone is free to post whatever they want (including past spoilers) so long as there are no spoilers for future episodes. • The official episode discussions are a place to discuss the recently aired episode and past episodes. • Members who wish to discuss the next new episode can do so at The Speculation Post on Tuesdays.
2. Three Strikes Rule. You have three shots at following these rules. We will comment on the first offense and continue to watch behavior. If there is a second offense, we will ban you for a week. If there is a third offense, we will ban you permanently. These rules are in place for a reason and should be respected.
3. Bashing. DO NOT BASH CHARACTERS OR ACTORS OR ANYONE INVOLVED IN THE SHOW OR MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY. This rule is the most important. Discussion of a character is one thing, bashing is another thing entirely. The maintainers will determine if a user will be banned due to bashing.
4. Tagging/Subject Line. Please tag your entries and put what the post is about in the Subject Line. Do not post an entry without a tag or subject. If you're not sure which tag to use or need a tag added, contact hughville. From hughville: I don't mind tagging the occasional entry but please make an effort to put the tags on your entry. ♥
5. LJ-cuts. Please use LJ cuts. If you don't know how to do an LJ-cut, please read the LJ FAQ.
6. Fanfiction. For fanfiction postings, please remember to include the following: title, rating, pairings/characters, warnings/spoilers and a summary.
7. Pictures. Please do not post pictures larger than 500x500 pixels outside of an LJ-cut.
8. Font. Please use the default font. Italics and bolds and underlines are okay, but not making your font big.
9. Comments. Please do not disable the comments when you post an entry.
10. Trolling. You troll, you're banned.
* Comments will be left for the breaking of some of these rules to give a chance for the posting user to fix them. If the problem is not fixed within 24 hours, the entry will be deleted. Spoilers or bashing will be automatically deleted without warning. *