Jamie Dornan ~ The Huntsman/Sheriff Graham ~ (Twitter)
PLEASE read these spoiler rules before you comment or post.
EVERYTHING including new and recently added characters is considered a spoiler for 24 hours after it airs on the East Coast in the U.S. Here is what is considered a spoiler: • Plots • Character Deaths • Speculation • Guest Stars & Future Characters - This is a BIG rule. One of the things about this show that makes it so much fun is speculating who's who, but for MANY people, even listing news about a future guest star or character IS A SPOILER. Please put any posts about these characters under a cut and absolutely NO icons outside of a cut with these characters in them. • During the 24 hours policy time, the entries for the community will be moderated for approval. After the 24 hours are up, everyone is free to post whatever they want (including past spoilers) so long as there are no spoilers for future episodes. • The official episode discussions are a place to discuss the recently aired episode and past episodes. No future speculation about episodes is allowed and there should be no mention of characters we have not met or discovered the identity of.
2. Three Strikes Rule. You have three shots at following these rules. We will comment on the first offense and continue to watch behavior. If there is a second offense, we will ban you for a week. If there is a third offense, we will ban you permanently. These rules are in place for a reason, and should be respected. Please don't make us be your mother.
3. Bashing. DO NOT BASH CHARACTERS OR ACTORS OR ANYONE INVOLVED IN THE SHOW OR MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY. This rule is the most important. Discussion of a character is one thing, bashing is an automatic bye-bye. I will not tolerate even one chance here.
4. Tagging. Tag your entries. Do not post an entry without a tag. EVER. If you're not sure which tag to use, contact a mod. We will not tag your entry for you. You must do it yourself to remember for future posts.
5. LJ-cuts. Use LJ cuts. If you don't know how to do an LJ-cut, please read the LJ FAQ.
6. Fanfiction. For fanfiction postings, please remember to include the following: title, rating, pairings/characters, warnings/spoilers and a summary.
7. Pictures. Please do not post pictures larger than 500x500 pixels outside of an LJ-cut. It screws with the layout like whoa.
8. Font. Use the default font please. Italics and bolds and underlines are okay, but not making your font big.
9. Comments. Please do not disable the comments when you post an entry.
10. Trolling. You troll, you're out.
* Comments will be left for the breaking of some of these rules to give a chance for the posting user to fix them. If the problem is not fixed within 24 hours, the entry will be deleted. Spoilers or bashing will be automatically deleted without warning. *